Counting book August 21, 2009 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps I made this book a few weeks ago. Ethan really likes it. You should make one for your kid. The end. Comments Trav and Linds said… Ummm....that's adorable! Name your price? I'll buy one from you, because remember that quiet book from enrichment we were suppossed to make? Well, mine is still sitting in a pile, unfinished. :) Jamie said… I think I will. The end. :) Tracey Minaker said… Thanks for the great idea. I needed something to do tonight while Dave is out of town. I am almost done. Carrie said… What a fabulous idea! I love it. I think George would too. Nikki said… ah, you make me laugh. I love that about you. The end. Susan said… very simple, very cute! Megan B ♥ said… Yes indeed I should. And I just might too. Thanks for the idea!
Comments
The end.