Put a Lid On It


We went shopping for hats today with my Mom, who starts chemo again on Monday. With past treatments, she kept her hair, but with this one, she will lose it! We love you, Mom/Grandma whether you have hair or not!!

Don't worry, she didn't get this one. I told her she looked too much like Joseph Smith!
But she did get this one...
And this one.


And Sydney and Drew wanted to try on the new lids, of course!

Comments

Katie said…
Your Mom is so cute. She will sport those hats well. I'm going to keep my eyes open for some cute hats for her.
If you ever need me to watch your kids (I'm serious- you'd better ask me), so that you can be with your Mom for some of her treatments, PLEASE call. Ethan loves me and Drew loves the trampoline, so it's a win, win!
shannon said…
They are darling!
Emma said…
Your poor mom! Tell her I love her too, and the second one is my favorite!
Tiffany said…
I like the Joseph Smith one! :) But really, the other two are great too. :) Your mom is awesome. I can't wait to see you all in a few weeks!
Nikki said…
I like your mom's style! I make some hats kinda like the furry ones she picked. Tell me her favorite color(s) and I'll make her one :)
Carrie said…
I too liked that hats that she chose. My friend who went through chemo ended up sporting many different scarfs that could be wrapped on her head. They were actually pretty cute. What a great support your mom has!
Emily S. said…
Your mother is beautiful! I hope everything goes well for her.
Megan B ♥ said…
She'll still be one hot mama! A little hot/radioactive for a while... but adorable and well loved. Sending my love and prayers to all of you! Keep us posted on how it's going!