{BoStOn}



All of us at Fenway

Mom got to drive our duck tour boat!


We lived in Boston years ago...about 29 years ago. And it's probably our favorite city in the U.S. #1 on my Mom's bucket list was to take the 5 kids + spouses to Boston... specifically to the temple (which wasn't there when we lived there or in CT) & to a Red Sox game. But that got knocked off the list after she planned the Disney cruise for the whole family. Well, my SIL, Robin, wrote a few letters to the Red Sox and they gave us some free tickets to a game. So we booked our flights and a few days later were off on our dream vacation!! We soaked up the history sites, ate a lot of ice cream & REAL pizza, visited our childhood homes, went to a RED SOX game, and went to the temple. It was a great trip!! All but 2 of my brother in laws were able to go (we missed you, Matt & Scott). A HUGE thank you to Emily & my in laws for babysitting the kids while we were gone. We couldn't have done it without you! Here are just a few pics from the trip...we took A LOT ; )
At Paul Revere's House

Comments

Melissa Sebourn said…
It sounds like an awesome trip for good memories and for making more good memories. BTW, I remember when you were first dating Darrin and I found out you were from CT, I thought you were so cool. Come to think of it, I still you are so cool. :)
Megan B ♥ said…
I'm so happy for you that you were able to go and make those memories! Yay!

My word verification for this comment is "protch". Eww.
anna said…
it looks like you had an awesome trip. I am excited for your next trip you will have a great time.
Kim said…
Oh what a great time being with all of your family and even better adults only. Someday I would like to head back there! I have been counting down your disney cruise with you. Can I come?
Hillary said…
I am so happy for you guys and the fun trip back to Boston, down memory lane. What a great experience for you all to do together. It gives me chills to think about the special time in the temple with your Mom and her children. Wow! Glad you had a good time. We love you and your Mom!
Jim said…
Hey Cool! I went on my mission to Boston. I came home right before the temple was announced. I can't wait to take Carrie back there someday. I also served for several months in Framingham. I'll have to see the rest of your pictures sometime.
monsonka said…
Cool pic with you all in front of the temple.