All in a day's work

Ethan can get into everything in this entire house, no matter how "baby-proof" it is. He can also destroy everything in a matter of SECONDS. He got the eggs out of the fridge the other morning while the rest of us were upstairs getting ready for school. I had only used 4 out of the carton.
You can't even see all the crayon along this entire wall, but let's just say our little Picasso colored the entire wall in orange and dark blue. I guess he wanted Timpview to win state football. It took me 40 minutes to scrub it all off. Thank goodness for Magic Erasers, even though it took the semi gloss off the paint...


And we ended the week with him BREAKING MY BELOVED LAPTOP. I cried. Really hard. I'm still mourning the loss of that one.

Comments

Megan B ♥ said…
No, Jack Jack! No no!!
Carrie said…
Oh my goodness. You have your hands full! But he is so cute!
someone once told me "God made babies and children cute so they would live to see 10" I think it's true. He is cute and good luck!
Jennifer said…
Hope he grows out of it soon! I would cry really hard about the laptop, too.
Katie said…
Oh Ethan!!! Andrea, seriously, what did you do in the pre-existence?!!! J/K- you said it, not me!
Allie said…
I feel your pain Gavin has had a very similar week he painted with black nail polish all over his room and I have no idea how he got the nail polish in the first place...and spilled yogurt all over the couch. I'm going to go crazy if I have to clean up another mess
Jules said…
Oh man! I think these things happen just to give us stories to remember at future family reunions or something. Keaton was a lot like Ethan at that age. I still tell the story of him getting a cube of butter out of the fridge early one morning and me waking to find him giving the entire sectional couch a coat of thick spread. Used the whole stick of butter!
shannon said…
Let's go back to St. Vegas
raedene said…
Once Trey outlined my bed with toothpaste. He thought he was decorating. Do you have any idea how many suds one tube of toothpaste can make??? :)
(I'm glad I'm not alone)