Cruise Part 2

Deck party...bon voyage!
Mandatory drill.


Aurora & Syd

Syd & Snow White

Dinner at Animator's Palate...everything starts out in black & white and as dinner progresses, color is added. Even the waiter's vests change to color. It's pretty cool.
















Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm SOOO jealous! I want to go to Disneyworld and on a cruise?!!!
I'm glad that you all had such a good time!
Oh and Walter is Katie, but you probably guessed that! :)
Jennifer said…
Looks like you guys had so much fun! That's great you could create such great memories! I love Disney :)
Trav and Linds said…
I'm glad you guys had a blast! It looks like so much fun!
Jamie said…
I love the mandatory drills! The dinner sounds so fun!
Emily S. said…
That looks like such a blast!! I bet your kids think you guys are the coolest parents ever! I have heard great things about those disney cruises :-)