Disney World/Cruise Part 1



The night before departing on our much anticipated trip, Ethan started a sweet barking cough...so I took him to the after hours clinic & sure enough he had croup. Oh, & was teetering on the edge of an ear infection. Awesome. Here are some pics from the first 2 days in Orlando.






Comments

Tammie said…
I'm so jealous that you guys went on a Disney Cruise. I have heard they are so much fun. I love the picture of your mom with the gun. She is such a darling and fun grandma. Glad you guys could go spend time together as a family.
Nikki said…
This place looks amazing!!! I think you're so cool for going on a family cruise. If we ever get to do a cruise, we've been eyeballing that Disney cruise. That's a HUGE castle... can you go inside it like at Disneyland? I can't wait to see how you scrapbook all of this. I got so many ideas from your Disneyland pages a long time ago. LOVE THEM!
Holly cow it looks like SO much fun! I am glad you were able to go! How was the rest of the trip with Ethan? Was he good for the rest of the trip?