Last Cruise pictures

THANK YOU, Mom, for giving all 26 of us amazing memories that we will treasure forever. We LOVE you!


Saying goodbye : (


This dude is amazing. Ed...he cleaned our rooms TWICE a day & was SO nice!!!! He got GREAT tips, as did our servers! The service on this cruise=FABULOUS










On the elevator.









Font size
Ken & Jen laughing at this...they live in Oklahoma! I guess it's not scenic afterall!
A few of you have asked what the best part of the cruise was. So, in no particular order (except for #1, of course):
#1 Spending time with the family
#2 The service (unbelievable) & cleanliness of the ship.
#3 The food
#4 The shows (amazing)
#5 The activities for the kids
#6 Castaway Cay...the place is awesome. All the workers got off the ship and ran the island for the day...quite a system.














Comments

Katie said…
Do you think that Ed would leave his job on the cruise to come work for us?! He could go back and forth between our houses and clean and turn down our beds?! :)
Looks like so much fun!
Nikki said…
Ed could only exist as part of the dream that is Disney. This cruise looks so fun I can't find the words.
Jamie said…
I think that you should wear that hat always!
Jennifer said…
Love the pumpkin Mickey hat!
Emily S. said…
I see. Your family went with your mom. Even better. What a great thing to be able to do!
Susan said…
I am so jealous! I'd love an Ed.
Jules said…
Hey cuz, I love ALL of these photos of your fabulous trip but I think my favorite is the first one with you and your mom. I love you both, even though you bring tears to my eyes so often.
I posted a "kickin' cancer's butt" post on my blog about Keaton if you get bored and want to read it... www.tryingtoraisethebarr.blogspot.com

Love your guts. Hugs to your whole family!
Jules
raedene said…
Looks like such a fun and memorable trip! And Boston, too! You're such a gorgeous family... Hang in there, girl. Love you bunches!
shannon said…
Somehow I didn't see the rest of the pics before we left...really cute! I want to go on a Disney Cruise! And your Mom is awesome. She looks so great! xoxo
Kim said…
Okay so I am really jealous! You can see the fun on everyone's faces. What great memories to have forever with your whole fam. Someday. My kids will probablly to old but maybe grandkids. Your kids are the perfect age to enjoy it all.
Allie said…
I've always wanted to go on a disney cruise! Looks like you guys had an great time! You have an awesome mom to take you guys all on a cruise!