Biggest Loser

***SPOILER ALERT***
If you haven't watched it yet, don't read this post!


My thoughts on the finale:
1. Tracey is crazy. We all know that. But when she walked out and was even thinner than the follow up they did after she was voted off, my jaw dropped. She's ripped, too. But her face....what the heck?? She looks like an old saggy faced lady now. Oh, and I'm SO glad she didn't win the $100,000.

2. I was thrilled that Rebecca won the 100 grand. I liked her when she was on, she looks fantastic, and totally deserved to win that. However...WHO told her to cut her hair like that and dye it blond??? NOT a good choice. She was so cute with her dark hair.

3. I love that Antonio & Alexandra got engaged. They are a cute couple, and I CANNOT believe how much weight he lost at home. Unreal!


4. Danny. Wow. He surprised me. I thought Rudy was going to take it for sure. I liked both of them, so I wasn't disappointed.

5. Koli. Gray team. Next season. He's my brother in law's cousin and I think we've only met him twice, but we will be cheering him on!! Yeah! Go Koli! (I hope I spelled his name right!)

Comments

Megan B ♥ said…
I thought Rebecca's haircut made her look 20 years older... I was so sad that someone had done that to her.
Kim said…
I told my kids that I was going to be on Next Season's. How do I enter?