New Moon at 12:30 am


(Heather, Rachel, Megan, Me, Lindsay)
We were some of the crazies that went to a movie at 12:30 in the morning. It makes a difference though, when the theater is reserved and they have assigned seats. It cuts down on the chaos, but believe me, it was still pretty chaotic waiting in the freezing cold outside for them to open the doors to let us in!
(Janet, Mary Ann, & Kathy)

Comments

shannon said…
So sad I missed it...again. Next time. Next time.
shannon said…
Dear Andrea,

PLEASE take the "word verification" off your comment post thing. I hate it.

Sincerely,
Me

TRUE examples:
inedica
acistlya
buciv
frous
hothely
kninger
psunce
tedlityp
Megan B ♥ said…
Was it good, was it good??? Doesn't matter, I'll like it anyway, I'm sure. I can't decide when I'm going to see it. I'm so on the fence. I think I'm having issues because my life was so... "complicated" this time last year that we waited until it came out on DVD. I don't know what to do! Plus, I've had a few opportunities to go with friends and Justin keeps whining, saying that he wants to see it with me. Odd, huh?