We aren't sending out cards this year, but if we were, they would look like this. Merry Christmas to you all from our family! May you all have a wonderful holiday season.
Your family is growing up and everyone is so cute. Looks like you have had a fun year. I read your blog but don't always comment. I loved your biggest loser post. I agree that I liked everyone so I was okay that Danny won but I too thought that Rudy win because he lost so much weight. he's handsome right?!! But Danny was great and I loved Amanda. I too was SOOO glad that Rebecca stole the win from Tracey. She looked like a crazy lady and although I was proud of her for losing so much weight I thought she looked like she had taken steriods to do it. She was weird. Anyway...on to the next season! i can't wait to settle in with my bowl of peanut M&M's and start watching it:) Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas Oversons! I hope you are having a great holiday season! I love the card and your cute family! Your kids are getting older but somehow you still look 18. Your new family picture on your header is awesome! I'm thinking that you are on a golf course...right where you belong. Love it! Happy Holidays!
Comments