Go Gray!


Koli & Sam won the challenge & were able to call home...and we got to hear Darrin's sister, Natalie, talk to him on the show! Way to root him on, Nat! That was awesome!

Go GRAY!




Comments

Shannan said…
You're related??? How cool is that? THey did great this week and are so thoughtful. I think I actually HATE the green team. I mean COME ON! Standing up to be weighed with their arms all crossed and huffy. Why are they there?? THey have serious issues and I can't stand their attitudes. I DO think Melissa threw the weigh ins and is a liar but I still like them overall.
I find myself routing for Mike, the orange team, Stephanie, and of course....GRAY!!!
Tracey Minaker said…
I had no idea of the connection. They rank at the top of my favs list. I was thrilled they beat the red team. This is the first season I have watched and I am really enjoying it. Go Gray.
Megan B ♥ said…
Wahoo!!!! I have to say that I adore the gray team now. They annoyed the crap out of me in the first episode, but have really grown on me. Miggy and Migdalia though... SERIOUSLY?? Wow they have i-s-s-u-e-s.
raedene said…
I love the biggest loser and now I know who I want to win!!! :)
Kim said…
Way cool! Saw it and didn't know that it was THE Natalie. Is it a brother in law? I always love your biggest loser posts. Hope all is well. Love being buddies through blogs.
ReNae said…
We watch every week and cheer for the GRAY TEAM...how cool that your related. We love the show!!!