Tangent Tuesday



Am I the only sucker who goes to Walmart and the shelves and produce look like this?? I went at 8:30 at night for heaven's sake and they were out of EVERYTHING! I had at least 10 items on my grocery list that they were out of. I ended up at the grocery store the next day to finish my weekly list. WHY DO I CONTINUE TO SHOP HERE?
#1. Target is 10 minutes away.
#2. It's so much easier (when shopping with a devil-child) to only have to go to ONE store for groceries, diapers, toothpaste, etc.

I can't come up with a 3rd reason, so maybe it's time to take my business elsewhere...

Comments

Allie said…
I know exactly how you feel. Almost every time I go there at least out of something I'm looking for it drives me nuts! but I'd be even crazier to drag my devil child to more than one store.
Jamie said…
Do you ever try to get meat from the deli there? That will make your trip even better as you wait forever while 10 blind employees act like they have a government job and can't be interrupted from their task at hand! :)
shannon said…
Amen. I only go to Walmart when I have to. Albretson's has been going down the drain for a while now...thus they are now Fresh Market or something...so I have been going to Macey's and everyone is SUPER helpful. My girls love the kid car they can drive at the fron of the shopping cart and they pump them full of smarties the entire time.


word verification today:
spuponsi
Shannan said…
Walmart? Why aren't you shopping at Allens? They're the best.


(kidding)
Emma said…
I have the same problem when I go to Target. You'll never get away from it! Macy's and Albertson's usually have what I want, but again. I am always leaving the grocery store having to go back another day!
I love macey's but Target is second on my list! Wal-mart NEVER has anything or things are in the weirdest places that only an employee could find.
Megan B ♥ said…
I hate that. Been there. I love that you took pictures, ha ha ha!!
Adam and Melisa said…
Seriously! I have learned that the only time to go is early in the morning. I actually went at 6:30 once...it was fabulous. Not only were they fully stocked, but there wasn't a billion people there. I have learned that usually the crowd doesn't pick up until about 10:30 in the morning. (is it pathetic I know all this?) And besides...it's cheaper...right?! Isn't it worth the $.50 you save?!
raedene said…
Wish we had a Target 10 minutes away.... :) I am, however, super glad that we have a Safeway. Otherwise, I would be up a creek without a paddle when Walmart's shelves look like that! :)
Laney Namanny said…
See why you always see me at Target, although I have not seen you there for a while. I hate that Walmart store just as much as anything else.
Tammie said…
Sounds like it's time for a switch. I would definitely take that extra 10 minutes and drive to Target.