It's an art...

Apparently we don't have to wait until junior high for Ethan to learn the art of wet toilet paper thrown on the walls and mirrors.

I guess I should start showering at 6 am. Heaven forbid I take my eyes off this kid for 5 minutes!

Comments

Shannan said…
This is so gross. Watch out!
Monica said…
Wow! These little boys are so busy!! Really good thing we dont live close, our two boys together would be dangerous!! Glad I am not the only one who finds stuff like this if I take my eye off the kids for 5 minutes!
Emma said…
At first I thought that was Drew! He is getting so big! And giant spit balls are an art. Teach him to use his new skills to make you some money! There has got to be someone out there that will buy a giant spit balls picture! We just have to find them.
shannon said…
wow. that is impressive!
Kim said…
Please keep posting about him. It brightens my day!!! Everyone needs to share in the Joy of Ethan. What a stinkin' cute kid!
Megan B ♥ said…
Whoa!!! That's almost super super funny :)
Ethan is so very clever . . .