Birthday celebration


It will be good to get the headstone, but we still left treats there!


When Darrin got home, we went to Old Spaghetti Factory to celebrate Mom's big day by eating spaghetti with browned butter & mizithra.

Happy birthday!!!




Comments

I am glad you went and celebrated. On my dad's bday or the anniversary of his death we will go build a snowman on his grave (if there is enough snow).
Still thinking of you!
shannon said…
Happy Birthday!!!

xoxo
Megan B ♥ said…
You and your mizithra :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! It looks like you had a very nice celebration in her very worthy honor.
Tammie said…
What a great celebration in her honor!!
Mary said…
What a beautiful and touching header you have (I almost started crying when I saw the caption!) As I've read about your mother she sounds wonderful. Here's to more celebrations ahead!
Adam and Melisa said…
So glad you got to celebrate!! It was good to see you this past weekend. We should do dinner some time!
Susan said…
That is so great that you did this. Your children will have such everlasting memories of a remarkable woman, truly.