Miss America


This year's Miss Utah (Whitney Merrifield) is a former student of my Mom's. She has included my Mom in all the activities, including her send off to THE pageant, but Mom got really sick & wasn't able to go. So we had a viewing of the pageant in the theater room on Saturday night, complete with tiaras & lots of food, of course!

Comments

Jennifer said…
Love the tiaras! Looks like a fun evening!
Shannan said…
Too bad her Utah intro was kind of lame...."The only state that starts with U"????? What? What about the jello and salt water taffy? What about the red rocks and Alpine slide:)

I don't know what I really would have said but I thought it wasn't the coolest.
I liked this pageant a lot and thought they are hitting their format finally.

I was going for miss Hawaii but was really pleased Virgina won. Her answer for the question was awesome.

Thanks for being my TV blogging friend.:) We are losers.
ReNae said…
Look how cute you all look, such a darling picture, one to certainly frame...