Mom's birthday

Today we are going to celebrate what would've been my cute Mom's 71st birthday! Pictures to come later. Love you, Mommy!

Comments

Katie said…
Good for you!
I try to do this too. I read once about a woman whose Mom passed away when her kids were little, so to help them know her, she would throw a birthday party (of sorts) for her Mom every year on her birthday. She would make a cake (the kids of course loved that) and then took out pictures to show to her kids and tell them stories.
I LOVED the idea and try to do it too, so that my kids will know their Grandma. It sounds like you are way ahead of me with this idea. Good for you! And Happy Birthday Jeanette! Just think of what a great celebration she is having with all of her loved ones on the other side!