Mom's blog

Want to know how my Mom is doing? Go to http://www.nosnowpatrol.blogspot.com/ .We will be updating a couple times a week or so. We're hoping that she won't be bombarded with too many phone calls, which totally wear her out, and that she can get the rest she needs. Thanks for all your concern, love, and prayers.
(nosnow is monson upside down & backwards...just in case you were wondering.)

Comments

Thats's a great idea. I pray and think about you and your mom often. Like I said before you are such a wonderful lady I am SURE you got that from you wonderful mom. Please let me know if there is ever anything you need.
BTW that is so funny about Ethan. He really is a cute kid!
Katie said…
The picture of your Mom on her blog is so beautiful! She is such a pretty lady and so kind. I too think it is a great idea and way to keep everyone updated. I'm totally going to copy down her book suggestions too!
ReNae said…
Thanks Andrea for doing this blog to keep us all posted. This picture of your mom is so beautiful, I love it!!! She is beautiful in everyway, I truly love my Aunt Jeanette, she has taught me so many things, she has been such a great example of Christ like love to everyone, what a sweetheart, what a great lady!!! Love you guys, our prayers and with you. ReNae
Jamie said…
Praying and thinking of your family.