Biggest Loser...bringing families closer









Last night was pretty awesome because we got to see our family on The Biggest Loser.
Natalie is Darrin's sister. She is married to Kelii. They have a daughter, Lucci and a son, Paul. Koli is Kelii's nephew. Got it?
Sam and Koli kicked trash & Koli is $10,000 richer! Good job Koli and Sam! And nice cheering, Nat and Kelii!

Comments

Brian and Mary said…
That is so fun! My sister just tried out last saturday for the next season lol...who knows???
Shannan said…
Wasn't that awesome!!!?? I was SO happy Koli won. And Sam was looking so great last night. He is like getting ripped already. I am happy because now that Lance is gone I like every single person on the show right now so I would be happy to see anyone win. I was really inspired by the bike race and just am loving this season.

So cool to see your sister in law on TV. They were a good support team for Kolu!
Jennifer said…
I remember you mentioned when they got to call home earlier in the season, and I've been wondering ever since what the relation is. Thanks for explaining! I love Koli and Sam!
Emma said…
My little sister is in love with your family! She wants to know if you could hook her up. She is married, so not "hook her up" but ya know. She started screaming when I told her you were related to them.