Look what arrived from Hong Kong!



I finally ordered the Gospel ABC book that I made forever ago. I hope the kids enjoy it while I'm nervously sitting on the stand on Sunday!



Comments

shannon said…
Darling!!!! I want one for my birthday ;)
are you seriously speaking on Sunday??????? I am soooo sorry. Bummer. :)
Angie said…
That is AWESOME! I want one! ;)
Megan B ♥ said…
Psssssst..... they never gave me the list I asked for that would enable me to make something almost as cool, but never quite as cute. Can you hook a girl up with that list or letters and quotes?? Whenever.

PS: That picture of President Monson is FANTASTIC.
Carrie said…
LOVE this book - I want to see it in person. I LOVED your talk today too by the way.
Jennifer said…
You are so talented -- the book looks great! And you did a great job on your talk!
Moody Family said…
seriously!!!! I want a copy!!!! what do I need to do to get a copy?? :)
Moody Family said…
or two? or maybe a bazillion?
Allie said…
I love it!!! I may have to steal your idea and make on for my kids but it wont be nearly as cute! Awesome job and idea!