Mom's headstone


It's in...finally!

Also, today, I'd like to offer our deepest condolences to the Bangerter family.
W. Grant Bangerter passed away on Sunday. He was my Mom & Dad's mission president and was an emeritus general authority. Just 2 months ago he sat on the stand at Mom's funeral beside his daughter, Julie Beck, and watched his son, Paulo, conduct Mom's funeral. They are an amazing family and they were such a blessing in Mom's life (enough that my oldest brother is named after him.) May you all feel the peace and comfort you need at this time.

Comments

ReNae said…
Andrea, your mom's headstone is beautiful. I love the notes and books, her favorites. All of your names on the other side is so special, I know that she loves it too. Love you...ReNae
Andrea said…
Andrea it's just beautiful! Was Paulo your mom's bishop? I grew up in his ward and love his family.
Allie said…
the headstone is beautitul! The names on the back is a great idea. How are you doing? I feel like I havent talked to you in awhile I dont really get out much anymore =(