{My birthday}

I had a good birthday. Heck, it was 82 degrees!

I braved IKEA with a very temperamental 3 year old. I even bought him a 50 cent hot dog & Swedish Fish.

On the way home, I stopped at my Mom's grave. I cried. Really hard. I've never missed her more than right now.

I took a nap with Ethan. I only woke up when my phone alarm told me it was time to pick up Syd & Drew. It was glorious.

When the other 2 kids got home from school, they wanted to play in their bathing suits with the hose. SO that's what they did...

Then Cori came over to babysit so my sweetheart & I could go on a date. Dinner and a movie. And he got me a fancy camera lens. I think I can zoom in on people in Colorado. It was fabulous.

And I felt pretty popular because of all my facebook birthday wishes.
So thank you all for the texts, messages and love sent my way.
XOXO

Comments

shannon said…
Sounds like a great day!!! I still need to see you though. And the head stone is beautiful. Xoxo
Unknown said…
Happy late birthday wishes. It sounds like you had a very nice day. Shaylie really likes your flowers on your blog. Very cute!
Unknown said…
Im sorry I missed it, I am glad you had a nice day. Happy "late" birthday!!
I am glad you had a great day. You deserve it.
Kim said…
I thought of you on the 19th. I always do. I even told my Emilee some of my Andrea stories and thought back on some great memories we've had. I have been so lucky to have you as a friend. I am glad that you had a good day and got a date. I am ready to see your camera in action. I am ready for a double date anyday! Love you! Happy Birthday!
ReNae said…
I'm so glad that you had a great birthday, I thought of you all day long hoping that it wasn't to hard on you...sounds liked you scored in every aspect though...love you Andrea.
anna said…
I am glad that you had a good day, but I am more glad that we were able to celebrate it the other night. It is so much fun to all get together. After so many years, it is so much more fun.
raedene said…
Happy (really late) birthday! And I'm so glad that you can see us in Colorado! Maybe I can get a lens like that and we can wave to each other! :)