Spring {break}






Ethan was deathly afraid of this gorilla. Maybe it was the nipples that freaked him out.

We joined the rest of the state at the zoo today. Apparently EVERYONE thought that was a great place to enjoy the nice weather and spring break. (Except for the Myers, who were entertaining the rest of the neighborhood in their front yard!)

Comments

Carrie said…
Busy at the zoo huh? I'm not sure how we missed the partay at the Myers. Probably because it was in the front yard.
Katie said…
Don't worry, I'm sure that Eric will bring the party back out today. I will let you know.
The gorilla freaks me out too. Poor Ethan!
Tiffany said…
I'm scared of the nipples on the gorilla too. In other news, I have almost been here for a year. I need to get my act together and come see you sometime! (or invite you to my humble abode. you're always welcome. :) )
Ahh...the typical gorilla shot. Your kids are getting so big. I know I say that all the time, but they are and they are so cute! BTW, I REALLY miss that neighborhood!!
Angie said…
lol! I am totally cracking up about the "nipples!" And the look on his face is priceless...love it...
Allie said…
We went to the zoo the day after it was still crazy but freezing you picked the better day to go!