Oops

I got this picture by accident.
See what you miss when you go INTO the stadium?
Lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground.
(to answer the question...it's a lady. An older lady. And we noticed her later that night when they got up to leave the fireworks. That's another reason it's CLASSIC that I actually had a picture of her!)

Comments

shannon said…
gross! gross! gross!!
I really needed a good laugh. That is hilarious. Makes up for the "other" shot you were trying to get at Iggy's.
Jamie said…
Thanks for the laugh!
Kim said…
Halerious!!! Honestly I have that same problem. I am showing crack more than I am not. Maybe that is me. ?? Glad you had a fun 4th. It felt like one big marathon celebration, day after day. We love America! Dah? I'm so glad Drew is doing so well! It must be his great parents. And that neighborhood party ROCKS. Can I come next time?
Unknown said…
Nice!
Is that a man crack or a woman crack?
The pants are actually creating a 'push up' effect. Primo crack shot!
Jen Lynn said…
Oh no! That is awesome. Seriously, could he/she not tell?
Niels and Kayla said…
that is too funny! I love the family picture with the mountains in the back how pretty!
Mary said…
Ha Ha! I thought that I lived in a crack-free community but there was a tween girl with a similar crack problem who was sitting DIRECTLY in front of my family at the local parade! Crack is everywhere- no one is safe.
Unknown said…
HAHA - That is hillarious