Baptism

The invite

Drew was SO excited to get baptized! When he was in the water, he couldn't control his excitement and got the giggles. Ethan didn't know what to think about the whole thing. When the girl before him was baptized, he turned to Grant and said, "what happened??"
When Drew was baptized and was walking out with Darrin, Ethan ran to the front, looked over the plexi glass barrier and yelled..."DREW!! ARE YOU OK??" It gave everyone a good laugh & hopefully didn't deter from the spirit too much!

Drew with the Overson clan
(he changed his clothes as soon as we got home, without asking his Mother first!!)
Drew with the Monson clan and Aunt Nadine & Uncle Larry...in their BYU blue ready for the game!!!
I made these pages and had them displayed on the tables for the luncheon.

Thanks to all who came to the baptism to support Drew on his big day.
We love you all!

Comments

Tammie said…
Congrats to Drew!! LOL..I love Ethan's reaction. That's great!! Oh and BTW..I am going to hire you to do my scrapbooks :)
Katie said…
Way to go Drew!!! I wish I would have gone, just to see Ethan grab the plexi glass and yell out to Drew! :) Hilarious!
Jennifer said…
Congratulations, Drew! I love that he was so excited. And I love all his smiles in the scrapbook pages!
Congrats Drew! He's such a cute kid. I'm glad he was so excited.
Megan B ♥ said…
It looks like a perfect celebration. Congratulations to all of you for this beautiful, special day, and for EVERYTHING that it means to your journey. Love you.
Adam and Melisa said…
Yay Drew! Ok...so when Logan gets baptized can you make him some display pages too?! Super cute idea!