We love BYU

Our family is dedicated to the Cougars. Grant is almost a psycho about it and refuses to even own A RED ARTICLE OF CLOTHING. And what do you think happened when his oldest daughter, Ashton, decided to marry a UTE??
Watch this video. It sums it up nicely.

Comments

Jennifer said…
That is funny!

Our elementary school librarian told me she like to wear her Provost Cougars shirts to BYU games. She thinks it's great that people do a double-take that she is wearing a cougar shirt but it is RED. I told her maybe she should stick to BLUE for her own safety!
Katie said…
I'm going to make Eric watch this right now- it is hilarious! He might have the same reaction if Mallory tried to do that!
Go Cougs!
Megan B ♥ said…
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! THANKS!!!!! Now, you realize we are in SERIOUS danger of living this very nightmare, right????
Carrie said…
I think this is hysterical! I think she should choose red and black for wedding colors!
raedene said…
Too funny! :)
I can't believe Karla and Boyd are in your ward!!! It's so crazy! SUCH a small world!! So, now when we go and stay with them, we won't have a hard time finding you! :)