Before
During
ALMOST DONE!
I totally recommend this place, especially if you have a child who HATES getting their hair cut! Ethan was pretty fussy and I had to help keep him in that airplane (the seat belt didn't fit around my gigantor's waist!) The stylists there are AMAZINGLY patient and nice. He played on the slide until it was his turn, picked out his seat and a DVD to watch on his personal TV, and ended up with a lollipop (or 2), a balloon, and a cookie cutter! It is a jaunt to Lehi, but that gave me an excuse to visit Mom's grave and to decorate her headstone with a couple little pumpkins! So there you go!
During
ALMOST DONE!
I totally recommend this place, especially if you have a child who HATES getting their hair cut! Ethan was pretty fussy and I had to help keep him in that airplane (the seat belt didn't fit around my gigantor's waist!) The stylists there are AMAZINGLY patient and nice. He played on the slide until it was his turn, picked out his seat and a DVD to watch on his personal TV, and ended up with a lollipop (or 2), a balloon, and a cookie cutter! It is a jaunt to Lehi, but that gave me an excuse to visit Mom's grave and to decorate her headstone with a couple little pumpkins! So there you go!
Comments