Gardner Village


Syd and Drew found their favorite "witchy poo"
Every October, my Mom & I would take the kids to Gardner Village to see all the witches.
Last year we didn't go because we were getting ready for the cruise.
This year, we went for family night.
It was Darrin's first time.
We had a fun night...
I miss my Mom.

 

Comments

You guys are so stinkin' cute. I've never been to Gardner Village - maybe I'll head up there with Meg & Kate during the fall break.
Trav and Linds said…
Oh, I miss Gardner Village! That is so sweet that Darrin would go with you! Love the "Witchy Poo" too!
Megan B ♥ said…
I'm really glad you were able to go. What a very bitter, very sweet choice.
Kylee said…
I have always wanted to go to Gardner Village! This post just might have convinced me to go this year! LOVE YA
monsonka said…
I've only been once and it was with your mom. I miss her too!
Allie said…
I love that place during Halloween sad I cant go! I'm glad you guys had a good time! how is everything back in provo?
Kim said…
Love that place this time of year. I love the full family shot. Next time do you think you could get one of just you? I think it is Darrin's birthday this month. Tell him Happy Birthday and ask him why he is getting so darn old!