Halloween October 31, 2010 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Our little cupcake. (I loved making her costume this year!) Drew as Kevin Garnett. Only Drew is white and has hair!Buzz Lightyear to the rescue! The Oversons & Knapps Oversons & Paulsen cousins Syd & Bailey before the torrential downpour! Comments raedene said… Cute, cute, cute!!! And so ambitious! I made my kids invent something out of the costumes we already have. :) You're an awsome mom! Katie said… Sydney's outfit was so cute! A seamstress has been born!!! Jennifer said… I hadn't realized you made Sydney's costume -- you did a great job! Kylee said… I think I might frame Ethan's picture and put it on my wall. Would you mind? Angie said… Sydney looked SO cute! Maybe you can make Lily and Sophie's next year, because I'm certainly not going to do it! ;) Emily S. said… The costumes are darling! I love the cupcake - and I am so impressed that you made it! anna said… I love your front porch display. It is very festive. Your kids are darling too!
Comments