It turns out....

That there IS rest for the weary!!
Look who started school!!!!


(P.S. I love the cornstalk wreath I made this year for the door. Total cost = $3. You should make one too! So easy!)

I think Miss Jamie's Day at school with Ethan went a lot like this....

Ethan LOVES going and loves riding the bus!

Comments

Jennifer said…
Yay for Ethan and a big yay for you!
Angie said…
Happy and sad! He is so big! And I think I should make a cornstalk wreath too. I think you should teach me how. It's darling. (And so is Ethan!)
I'm happy you were able to find something for him! I am sure he loves it, and PS I love the wreath and the his cute smiling face!
Allie said…
Thats awesome!! Gavin is going to preschool too he loves it and so do I!! He actually does way better at preschool then he is at home.
Allie said…
p.s. how did you make your wreath is super cute?
Tracey Minaker said…
Yeah! I am so happy you were able to find something and can now enjoy a bit of a break! Hope he is having fun.
Kim said…
Yipee! I always wonder if that day will ever come for me. And then when it does I'm not sure I wil be ready. I hope you are napping, going to lunch, shopping, and hitting the spa for peicures and a full massage. Because I know by the time they are out the door, you unload the dishwasher and they are right back and the whirlwind starts all over again. Enjoy!
raedene said…
Yay school!!! :) Yay!!!!!!!

Hey Andrea! How come we've had the SAME blog background like 8 times? It's funny! :)
I guess we just have good taste. :)