Hung with care

 Stocking before (yes, it needs to be ironed!)




I embellished mine & Sydney's stockings this year. I got these stockings way back before I had Ethan and they are so plain looking. Now to decide what to do for the males in the family...any ideas??
Also, I love making these little flowers out of fabric. I made this headband for Syd at Halloween:
And I recently added some to a plain old bedside lamp in our bedroom to match our new bedding:
Fun and easy! 

Comments

Jennifer said…
Cute flowers. I'd love to learn how to make those.

The only idea I have for the boy stockings are buttons. Sorry, I'm not very creative!
Katie said…
Um, why have you been holding out on me? I didn't know that you knew how to make these? I want to learn and activity days might be the perfect place????
Also, you need my m-i-l to embroider your names on your stockings, ha, ha!