The irony?
18 years ago, Darrin was sitting in the ER with me when we were supposed to be at the Girl's Preference dance at PHS. My Mom was out of town and my Dad was worried I was having appendicitis pains. It was something different.
Something different that I've had since then. But for the last few days my pain was so intense, we really thought it was appendicitis. I had my first CT scan. And got to spend 5 & 1/2 hours of QT with Darrin. (I may or may not remember much after the narcotics kicked in.) But it was the same problem I was diagnosed with 18 years ago.
Anyway, it's all good in the hood.
(**as a side note, we have really awesome neighbors and family.**)
Now I need to go watch The Amazing Race...without narcotics in my system.
Comments
What happened?
What can I do?
I'm calling Darrin.
xoxo
are you okay?
I am calling Shannon!