I've been crafting like crazy. I turned these ugly dollar store hangings into these shelled beauties for the basement guest bathroom. But I haven't hung them yet. Total cost for project: $3. I already had the paper & shells.
I bought these 6 coasters for $0.50 at DI and mod podged them into this. The glue was still drying when I took the picture, but you get the idea. I already had the paper, so my total cost was literally 50 cents.
I found this frame and basically did the same thing...threw in the Valentine paper and cut some letters with my cricut. And stuck buttons on a heart for the O. Simple, easy, and free.
I already had the stuff for this project, except for the hearts that I got at the dollar store. I have a few more V-day projects I'm working on and will post those when they're D.O.N.E.
I love these shoes. But they weren't working for me anymore, so I mod podged some new fabric on them. They look pretty crazy with the soles covered in the same fabric, but obviously, when they're on my feet, you can't see the soles! Total cost: $2 for fabric!
Comments
Such cute ideas A!
give me lessons!
hey whenever you are ready, I have a bunch of projects that I need to do at my house! yeah right i know! good work!