Trip to Boise

I was brave this past holiday weekend. Why? Because I piled my three kids in the van and drove 5 & 1/2 hours to Sheila's house! Darrin was playing in a tourney in St. George (he won), and Sheila told me a while ago that if I came to help her refinish some of Mom's furniture, she'd buy me all the EAST COAST style pizza I wanted! How could I pass that up???
  I must say, it's wonderful having an 11 year old who is VERY helpful with Ethan. The ride there was a breeze. By time we headed back on Monday, Ethan had learned how to unbuckle his seat belt. I had to pull off the freeway a couple times to wrangle him...shocked??? So a total round trip of about 12 hours with stops=pretty successful. Sheila and her wonderful family move into their brand new house in a few weeks. Here's what we did:



It turned out pretty awesome, but the awesome-ness is hard to capture in photos.

Comments