Clutch April 12, 2011 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps I made a clutch... My first sewing project since high school. Unless you count Syd's Halloween costume, which I don't!Thanks Carrie and Jennifer for your help. I {heart} sewing group! Comments Jennifer said… You did a great job! So glad to have you come to sewing group . . . I enjoy being able to visit with you :) Carrie said… Looks awesome! You are a pro now. It was fun having you come to sewing group. Christensen Kids said… That is super cute and good job! I hope the sickness leaves you guys soon. Yuck! Allie said… Thats way cute!! Love it!! Never move to missouri everyone is constantly sick here its horrible! (and thats not the only reason to never move here theres lots) Ashton Jensen said… Ok, we need to have a family craft night! You must teach me how to make this. It is so cute!!
Comments