Pinatas



The school (PTA) has a pinata contest tomorrow. It's not mandatory to enter, but we decided to make a couple this year since we have never participated. Now I know WHY we have never done it.
T.I.M.E. C.O.N.S.U.M.I.N.G.
We are huge Angry Birds fans around here!


Comments

Kim said…
So stinkin clever! I'm pretty sure those Overson kids will bring home the prize! Maybe you should go into business. Although i'm sure that they would have to cost $500 dollars to cover your time. They look more than time consuming! I might be calling you when my kids have a project. Hope you are doing alright. Haven't ran into you for FOREVER.
Your SUPER creative! They look awesome!!
Katie said…
Stop pretending that you aren't a craft genius! I've seen too many cute things!
Carrie said…
I echo Katie! Those are awesome - winners for sure!
raedene said…
You are SOOO going to win! Those are adorable! You're absolutely amazing. Wow.
Sheila Hansen said…
I am with Katie and Carrie...you are amazing and it's ok to know it:)
Now that we know the results of this farce, I want to see pics of the winners that beat out your pinatas! I am thinking yours were in a class all their own and nobody could have truly beat them so the liberal judges deleted yours and gave the prizes to the less deserving! I'm just sayin'.