Selena Gomez

Sydney mentioned at the beginning of the summer how Selena Gomez was coming in concert in September and that she really, REALLY wanted to go.  Grandma Cori was able to snag 2 tickets, so we bought them..without Sydney's knowledge. We've been keeping that secret ALL SUMMER. I told her Monday night that she and I were going to the concert. She was very excited!! And it was fun to have a Mommy-daughter date.





We had amazing tickets-right in the center on the floor in the 11th row. There were a lot of high pitched screams and stuff, but we had an awesome night. Until some strange woman (who had a very pungent odor) decided she would just add herself to the end of our row. I had the last seat on the end, but she stood right next to me most of the night, and any concert attendee would've thought she was there with Syd & Me. She would not leave. She recorded every song with her camera and sang the words (off key) to EVERY. SINGLE. SONG.
At one point, I got security to have her move, but to no avail.
And when Selena told us to jump, by golly, I jumped...right into her...multiple times.
Still, she never budged.
So Sydney and I moved to another row and were able to fully enjoy the rest of the concert.
But why are people like that?? If you wanted better seats, you should have bought them!
Despite Miss Smelly Pants, we enjoyed the concert, and most importantly, Sydney was in heaven.







Comments

Megan B ♥ said…
What a fun mom!! Nice evening out and I HATE IT when people are lame like that. It's why I don't attend BYU football games with Justin ever. Too many similar experiences.
shannon said…
Such a fun night!!! Glad you girls got to go!!!