Loft makeover

 Before: can you spy Ethan?
After
Yes. It's burnt orange.

 Before
After
 Before
After 

I finally have a craft/sewing space and I'm loving it. I have already done a lot of sewing and a little bit of crafting in this space. I moved my sewing table that I redid from upstairs and organized all my stuff! I bought the book shelf at DI. It was forest green (circa 1995) so I painted and distressed it, drilled a couple holes in it for a dowel, and now I have ribbon storage. My buttons are stored in spice jars and painted spice racks from IKEA. I made a couple magnet boards from cookie sheets and have some notions in there...like some old needles and thread that belonged to my Grandma. I also framed some of my Grandparent's wallpaper: it was in their house before my Mom & aunts gutted & sold it. I made a saying above it that says "create happiness"...one of Grandpa Royle's favorite quotes. And above that I sketched out a bird silhouette on scrapbook paper and mounted it to another piece of scrapbook paper. Instant art! Oh, and I embroidered a sewing machine and hung that up too.
Get your craft on!

**see that cricut expression above the sewing machine? I'm selling it. If you're interested, email, text, call, facebook me.**

Comments

Katie said…
That is AWESOME!!!
I'm going to fly you up to Seattle and you can help me get all of my craft/sewing stuff organized!
Seriously, that is SO great. I'm jealous!
That's great!! Good job! I can't wait until I have a space like that.
Jennifer said…
Looks amazing!

I'm in an organizing/redecorating phase right now, too. I should have you come share all of your great ideas with me!
I love this! I love your sewing area! Ok....now your done with your house - get over to mine!
Megan B ♥ said…
It looks so good!!! Now.... come do that at my house!
Sheila Hansen said…
Seriously amazing and so are you!!!!
I love the bold color in a small space. It looks bigger and fabulous! I know Grandpa is thrilled to be honored in your place of work and creativity!