{12}

Our baby girl turned 12 on December 9th.
You know how people always say, "enjoy your kids while they're little....they grow up so fast"?
I never believed them.
Until now.
She got my old iPhone and was probably the last of her friends to get a phone. At age 12. She was so excited!




We do parties every other year. Syd invited SIXTEEN girls.
FOURTEEN came.
It was a cupcake theme, of course.
We served pizza, then each girl decorated a cupcake or two.
Then each girl made a cupcake ornament to take home.

 I put a pair of cupcake earrings in each goodie bag because we found these at Claire's for 75% off...they were $1.82 for each pack of 9. Can't beat that!
Then down to the basement they went to watch a chick flick.
Thank you, Adrienne, for coming over to help me.
{I was super sick}
The girls had a great time and "ate up" the cupcake theme/decorations.

Comments

Happy Birthday to a wonderful girl! The party looks awesome. (TC doesn't have his own phone yet...and he is probably the last kid in his grade not to have one)
Megan B ♥ said…
I'm sorry. I have been holding back for a week now, but I just can't do it anymore... You are OLD. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Granny panties for YOUR next birthday. Once you have a 12 year old, you are officially OLD.