If I had been a triplet

Hollie, Me, Heather {2006}
I love these {Hansen} twins.
They are my buddies.
They have stayed friends with me even after babysitting Sydney & Drew for a full week while I was at Girls Camp in 2005.

Heather got married in 2007 and has 2 darling little boys.
Just after Christmas, Hollie got married and moved all the way to Virginia.
{That's true love}
But she still does craft night with us via modern day technology.
I love these girls.
And I hope our Moms have become buddies in heaven.




Comments

shannon said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
shannon said…
I am sure your moms are friends in heaven and I bet they even join in on craft night with you :)

xoxo

Cute girls...all 3 of you!!!
Hollie said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hollie said…
I LOVE YOU!
-Hollie
Kylee said…
Thumbs up to this post!