This kid's a champ


Drew has such a good attitude. He just got new braces that go from his feet to his mid thighs that he wears at night to stretch his muscles. He usually sleeps in the fetal position, so this is a big adjustment. He can't maneuver very well and can't get out of bed unassisted. (We haven't had any bathroom emergencies yet!) I sure love this strong willed boy!

Comments

Katie said…
Drew is a rockstar! Seriously, that is a HARD adjustment to have to sleep in those. I remember being super annoyed with the compressors that they put on my legs after my c-section and they don't come close to Drew's braces. He's a champ!
Megan B ♥ said…
Aw, man, he really is a CHAMP!!!! I have been developing shoulder pain and have been having to sleep with my arms down (I've slept with my arms above my head and on my stomach my whole life). It's been a frustrating and uncomfortable transition for me, but it's nothing compared to this contraption!! This guy is amazing! Love you, Drew!!