Catch-up

I haven't had my laptop for over a month (thanks to a wicked virus), so I will just be posting a million pictures, trying to keep dates in order for when I get back to scrapbooking. The week of June 18, Sydney was off to Mia Shalom for her first year of Girls Camp. We missed her around here and she had an amazing time with our YW and leaders.
While she was at camp, we had a little reunion with Darrin's Jr Jazz team that finished third in the state our senior year. We missed some of the team members, one who has passed away and a couple who weren't able to be there. It was fun watching the videos from 19 years ago...and to hear/see myself cheering for Darrin from the stands. Thanks, Paulos' for planning the party!
 Sister Lizi Pack returned home from her mission and we had quite the crowd awaiting her arrival.
We celebrated our 16th anniversary.
Remember when I was skinny? I don't either.

Drew and Ethan have taken swim kids lessons and now I don't have quite so much anxiety at an over-crowded Seven Peaks. They did awesome and became good little swimmers.
Ethan BEGGED for this Avengers badge, so I told him if he kept doing really well at swimming lessons, he could earn it. He was so happy on the last day of lessons!

Comments