Mother's Day

This Mother's Day was a little different than in the past. I started the day at the Lehi Cemetery where I put flowers at Mom's grave. I didn't think I'd cry. I did. I miss her terribly.
 
When I got home, I was showered with cards, flowers, and gifts from the kids and Darrin. I am a blessed Mom.
 
 
Then we went to church where the Brown triplets were blessed. The luncheon for the Brown/Dabo family was at our house after sacrament meeting, so we had a house full of guests. We feel very fortunate to know them and to call them our friends.
 
 
 
 Three little triplets, sleeping on my bed.

I drew these on our chalkboard for the blessings. The real babies are much cuter.
Best of luck to Kim and Curtis and their adventures in California. If you want to watch the segment they aired on the news last night, this link should take you there! Love you guys!

We finished the evening at the Overson's. I'm so grateful for my mother-in-law and the son that she raised. Happy Mother's Day!

Comments